SAREKS A.Ş. is dedicated to continuous improvement in quality in its activities and acts in accordance with the following principles in determining its objectives and goals:
In line with this policy, SAREKS A.Ş. commits:
- Certificating our quality management system, ensuring continuity and continuous improvement
- Ensuring 'quality product' awareness in all employees with customer satisfaction based approach
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by satisfying all of our customers needs, ensuring the continuity of customer satisfaction and managing customer feedbacks effectively
- Attaching importance to training and team-work to support our colleagues for being people who can use their abilities at the highest level and more active, maintaining persistence in trainings
- Working in collaboration with sub-industries who have the same quality mentality with our company
- Following technological development of the sector closely and implementing.
- Working in collaboration with relevant national, international laws and regulations.
Quality Control and Laboratory
Air Permeability Test Equipment
Is used to measure the amount of air passing through the sample surface area per minute m³ determined by said pressure on the sample surface in the specified area.
It used in quality control tests in desired temperature and humidity conditions of products. It’s also used as conditioner for stability, ageing, conditioned storage and reservation, shelf life and R & D tests.
Hot Melt Coater
It is a laboratory scale laminator which allows the glue to be applied to the desired surface, in different weights. Especially used in R & D practices.
It is used to measure the resistance of fluids to flow at different temperatures. It is especially used for glue as a raw material control.
Silicone Measuring Device (XRF)
It is used in silicon coated surfaces to quantitatively measure the amount of silicon in grams per square meter using the X-ray fluorescence principle.
Softening Point Test Equipment
It is used to determine the softening point of the adhesives by ring and ball method. The Softening Point (Ring and Ball) Tester consists of a mixer, two steel balls, a ball retainer, two rings, a heat-resistant glass beaker and a thermometer.
- Tensile strength, elongation and elasticity control
- Equipped with the device controlling the change of adhesive durability with temperatureAdhesion durability
- COF, lamination strength
- Hook adhesion strength
- Material tensile properties tester
- Elastic modulus (rigidity)
- Dart drop
- WVTR (water vapor permeability) by Mocon